I stole this recipe from Bon Appetit because it’s really easy and we want to get some good use out of our grill before the end of the summer. The chicken ended up being really moist and delicious and I happen to love spicy stuff so I added a couple of the chipotles to the sauce for a little kick.
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1/3 cup peach preserves
- 1/3 cup peach nectar
- 4 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons adobo sauce from canned chipotle chiles
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil plus additional for brushing
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro plus sprigs for garnish
- 3 large peaches, rinsed, fuzz wiped away, each cut into 8 wedges
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves with skin
Coat grill rack with nonstick spray. Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Stir preserves, next 3 ingredients, 2 teaspoons oil, and chopped cilantro in medium bowl; season dressing with salt and pepper. Transfer 1/4 cup dressing to small bowl.
Brush peaches, then chicken with oil and dressing from small bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill chicken until cooked through, about 7 minutes per side. Grill peaches until slightly charred, about 2 minutes per side.
Place 1 chicken breast on each of 4 plates. Surround with peaches. Drizzle dressing from medium bowl over chicken and peaches. Garnish with cilantro sprigs.